Saturday, October 31, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3463


HappyUP!!! - getting the win
Why it happened - I slayed it
Why it makes me happy - it's great when you put the time in, use the skills, and see the results. I gave one of the best talks ever today......and now on to the District finals

HappyUP!!! - support
Why it happened - my club members are great
Why it makes me happy - it was just wonderful to have people care more about me than I do myself! I didn't want to let them down

HappyUP!!! - the goblins
Why it happened - Halloween
Why it makes me happy - I just love those kids. I got 127 of them this year

HappyUP!!! - my audio tech
Why it happened - my phone ran out of juice
Why it makes me happy- it was critical to get the recording. I have some definite burrs to knock of the gem to make it ready for the next go around

No comments: