Thursday, October 15, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3447



HappyUP!!! - recrafting my performance
Why it happened - it just wasn't right
Why it makes me happy - I KNEW I had some better stuff going out than going in. And...it turns out, I did!.....(see next HappyUP!!!)

HappyUP!!! - WINNING the Area Contest
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - it's easy to mess up when you just made some edits. I did miss a couple of points...but the stuff that I knew was good...and I nailed it!

HappyUP!!! - material for my speech
Why it happened - idiots I have encountered
Why it makes me happy - it is so much fun to turn moronic behavior by those I have travelled across into levity for others to enjoy.  

HappyUP!!! - golf tourney invitation
Why it happened - I did well in the last tourney invited to
Why it makes me happy- while I can't make this one, it's just great to be thought of!

No comments: