Thursday, October 08, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3440


HappyUP!!! - best home round of the year
Why it happened - chipping and putting
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to put up a low number

HappyUP!!! - great battle
Why it happened - the opponents rose to the occasion
Why it makes me happy - while I was close to even par, my opponent was 1 under par. It was an epic struggle but.....we managed to just "get em" by a smidge

HappyUP!!! - Clyde debuts
Why it happened - brother loaned
Why it makes me happy - this is not only going to save me money....but improve my health as well. I love to walk and this will prevent injury

HappyUP!!! - seeing Fish
Why it happened - he was at the golf course
Why it makes me happy- hadn't run into this guy in forever. He was an old "running mate." I not only saw him but found out that he had moved. Heck...he is darn near a neighbor now!

No comments: