Tuesday, October 06, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3438


HappyUP!!! - Table Topics
Why it happened -TM's
Why it makes me happy - I won AGAIN! It wasn't about the winning. It was about finding a stream of thought that made sense...but was extremely comical....during the impromptu situation

HappyUP!!! - back 9 adjustment
Why it happened - things just weren't going "right"
Why it makes me happy - sometimes you are able to identify that you need to take a step back...and just get the horse into the barn. In this case, I more than got the horse into the barn...I delivered it in a limo!

HappyUP!!! - golf course dog
Why it happened - we have geese
Why it makes me happy - she is just gorgeous. What a nice mix....labrador/border collie/australian shepard....all packaged in a light brown and white package. She's going to be a great looking dog....and we are going to have a few less geese "fertilizing" the course

No comments: