Tuesday, October 20, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3452


HappyUP!!! - Big Prep Day
Why it happened - the knife approaches
Why it makes me happy - good to get this day out of the way. I'm a good patient. I'm ready for tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - Home Depot
Why it happened - customer service issue
Why it makes me happy - completed the pickup of a new product over one that they had lost....and they gave me an UPGRADE!!!

HappyUP!!! - 3 speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - THAT is what the day is all about!

HappyUP!!! - broth
Why it happened - part of the diet
Why it makes me happy- I never have had broth straight.....and....it was pretty darn good!

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Have you made a transaction in your Binance account but with the wrong address? Are you worried as you might lose your amount if the address is wrong? To ease your relief, you can connect with the professionals by dialing Binance support phone number which is all the time active and users can contact the team around the clock. The talented team is always there to assist you and release your worries in short-span.