Monday, October 05, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3437


HappyUP!!! - teammates
Why it happened - invitation
Why it makes me happy - a couple of great partners in the KidZKount Celebrity tournament. Great companions

HappyUP!!! - sack lunch
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't sure of the agenda. I knew dinner was coming. I was SOOOO thankful some lunch was provided as I was famished!

HappyUP!!! - solid play
Why it happened - been doing that
Why it makes me happy - we didn't buy any "mulligans" so we played it straight up....and came in second by 1 stroke. Two mulligans would have given us the win but I like the way we did it

HappyUP!!! - nice drive
Why it happened - above tournament
Why it makes me happy- it's always a pretty drive up to Auburn Valley on a nice day. Relaxing

No comments: