Saturday, October 17, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3449


HappyUP!!! - BIG RAIN
Why it happened - El Nino?
Why it makes me happy - I was THRILLED to be woken up for the privilege of watching God's magic show! It just bucketed for awhile. Heaven knows how we need so much more of the liquid!

HappyUP!!! - Roseville Tiger Baseball Golf Tournament (RTBGT)
Why it happened - my friend Hunter the Barber put it on
Why it makes me happy - these guys deserve upgrades to their field. Sooooo happy to have made the contribution to the cause. Once a Tiger...Always a Tiger

HappyUP!!! - RTBGT guests/partners
Why it happened - I sponsored
Why it makes me happy - playing with my bro, my nephew, and G-Mac?...that's a DREAM Team as far as guys to spend a day out in some splendid weather!

HappyUP!!! - RTBGT on course FOOD
Why it happened - local businesses out in force
Why it makes me happy - what a great chance to sample so many local restaurants. Boxing Donkey, Bunz, Monk Cellar, Firehouse Deli, Paul Martins.......those were just a few of the food places. The drinking options were OFF THE CHAIN as well....my guests seemed to really enjoy the variety.

HappyUP!!! - RTBGT servers
Why it happened - the audience was catered too
Why it makes me happy- hey.....who doesn't enjoy some pleasant, friendly scenery out on the links? The pizza girl was particularly engaging!

No comments: