Wednesday, October 07, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3439


HappyUP!!! - Clyde "fits"
Why it happened - bro brought him over
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't sure what I would do with this machine.....but he is a perfect fit. He will be very useful

HappyUP!!! - G-Mac
Why it happened - I got the good draw
Why it makes me happy - LOVE this guy as my partner. It doesn't happen very often. We held our own today

HappyUP!!! - bike done early
Why it happened - I guess the part shipped ahead of time
Why it makes me happy - nothing better than an "under promise and an over deliver." I didn't think I would have my steed back for a few more days

HappyUP!!! - late workout
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy- felt great to get off the fanny at the end of the day and finish up what I started earlier

No comments: