Saturday, March 29, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3053


HappyUP!!! - getting in 9
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - it was a bit on an ill-fated decision to go out there today. We KNEW it was going to rain. We were optimistic, "hey, look at the Doppler....it looks like it is going to miss us to the North!"  I'm just happy I have raingear and that I didn't get too wet before we called the match at halftime

HappyUP!!! - hitting 3 in 2
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - par 4 number 3 at my course is one of the toughest par 4's in the area. Few hit it in the requisite 2 shots that is expected....especially me. I have decent distance but....the way the hole is set up....you have to have big distance...especially this time of year...to get there in 2. It was a thrill to put it thee today

HappyUP!!! - finding something
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - a little "back and up" versus "back and around" is going to take a little work....but I have a strong feeling it is EXACTLY what I need to get me out of the slump I have been in. Good Struff!!!

No comments: