Tuesday, March 11, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3035


HappyUP!!! - full house
Why it happened - great product
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE a packed Toastmaster's meeting

HappyUP!!! - dues RAINING in
Why it happened - I put out the message...and great peeps
Why it makes me happy - I have a few weeks to send in the dues....but it is AWESOME to get such a prompt response. Makes life WAY easier

HappyUP!!! - working on nephew's house
Why it happened - we have biz to take care of
Why it makes me happy - don't have to do this....not a big fan of construction...though I did it as a career MANY years ago........but just LOVE DOING IT for my nephew!

JJ

My educational minute
Dr Don speech
Anthony speech
So many dues being paid early
A full house
Post card from the district
"Ben Franklin" comparison from Roger
Moving forward with Russ house solution


No comments: