Friday, March 21, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3045


HappyUP!!! - putter fix
Why it happened - my friend asked
Why it makes me happy - just glad that I know how to do that. Cut it down and regripped it....better than new for her

HappyUP!!! - delicious frittata
Why it happened - had "stuff"
Why it makes me happy - I put the perfect burn on that egg dish this morning. The butter kind of carmelized the edge of the egg for a little crunch....and the contents I added in were superb

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 12
Why it happened - working on it
Why it makes me happy - from 180 yards, I threw that one into "gimmie range." Yeah....it could have been an ace.....but that's OK

HappyUP!!! - Bingo
Why it happened - our club does that
Why it makes me happy - LOTS OF LAUGHS!!!

JJ

Fixing a friend's putter
Delicious Frittata
Drive/3 wood/pitch/putt/birdie 4....bunker shot/sandie 5...drive 6....bunker shot 7....4 iron/greenie 8....cut hybrid/pitch/putt 10....5 iron/largo/greenie/birdie 12.....8 iron 13....4 iron/9 iron 14...9 iron high cut 15....bunker shot 16....5 iron 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/ BIRDIE 18
Seeing buds at the turn....and one is joining
Impromtu BINGO night....lots of laughs
Beat round in awhile

No comments: