Thursday, March 20, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3044

What?...Why the heck am I holding
this in my possession?


HappyUP!!! - knocking out some painting
Why it happened - keep working on the project
Why it makes me happy - very productive day working with the family

HappyUP!!! - being supported
Why it happened - area speech contest
Why it makes me happy - was so glad to see so many of my fellow club members come out tonight. Got some special and very personal props from the Area Governor....that was cool too!

HappyUP!!! - WINNING
Why it happened - a bit of experience
Why it makes me happy - well....if you have to be in a contest...wouldn't YOU like to win?

HappyUP!!! - doing a favor
Why it happened - car issues
Why it makes me happy - love helping someone close to me out

JJ

Jimboys
Making the potluck
Knocking out some painting
Giving bro a ride home
Seeing friends at Area Speech Contest
Winning the contest
Encouragement from Area Governor

No comments: