Friday, March 14, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3038


HappyUP!!! - WIRED greenie
Why it happened - hit two good ones in a row
Why it makes me happy - too long of a golf story for here. Some holes on our course have power lines running over them...when you hit a shot and it hits the wire...you must replay. I hit a BEAUTIFUL shot today....right at the pin.....BAM....it hits the wire! Lots of laughter from my opponents. VERY hard to hit a great shot after such disappointment....well........I did. Big respect points there...and got the greenie.

HappyUP!!! - troubleshooting
Why it happened - got to see other's equipment
Why it makes me happy - I was so thrilled to put "the fix" in yesterday. Little did I know....TWO fixes were involved. Time to order another part

HappyUP!!! - pitch on 9
Why it happened - I had the chance
Why it makes me happy - I put myself in SO MUCH trouble on this hole....yet....I did the Houdini escape and got the par



No comments: