Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3049


HappyUP!!! - Students delivering
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE the initiative of our college students.  It is a MASSIVE investment for these youngsters to make this investment in their future.  They HIT it today. They have a leg up on their peers

HappyUP!!! - Chicken Crap
Why it happened - gardening
Why it makes me happy - rain is coming. Too soon to plant. BUT....PERECT time to lay down the manure.  Upcoming weather will drench it and allow it to leech out all of it's goodness!  I am also always fond of the bag "chicken manure"..........it makes me laugh...as I think about some people that have operated in the fringes of my life!

HappyUP!!! - taxes back
Why it happened - my accountant
Why it makes me happy - another GREAT year when it comes to my overall strategy is confirmed!

HappyUP!!! - David G back
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - he's been absent....but he renewed...and will be attending again. LOVE this guy!



No comments: