Monday, March 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3034


HappyUP!!! - wrestler story
Why it happened - I caught some tube
Why it makes me happy - a kid loses at the state tournament. Lots of kids storm off. This kid already lost his dad at age 7 from heart attack. The kid that just beat his butt to win it all.....has a dad...with terminal cancer. The "losing kid" went over to the ill father of the kid that just beat him....and gave him a hug. Pretty good character from a sophomore..............or ANY AGE.  Uplifting

HappyUP!!! - yardwork
Why it happened - the rain left
Why it makes me happy - not spring yet...but getting there

HappyUP!!! - confirmations
Why it happened - I shot out the word
Why it makes me happy - got significant roles at both of my Toastmasters meetings this week....and great to hear back from peeps that they will do the job!

JJ

Wrestler story
Weather
Yardwork
Getting confirmations

No comments: