Saturday, March 01, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3025


HappyUP!!! - good news
Why it happened - tests and a procedure
Why it makes me happy - I've been on edge for the last few days. It appears the doctors have their arms wrapped around this serious condition.

HappyUP!!! - good deeds
Why it happened - I had the opportunity
Why it makes me happy - love being able to help out anytime....I was given that sacred privilege today by a couple of people

HappyUP!!! - only a small loss
Why it happened - mostly my partner
Why it makes me happy - seems I have been in a slump most, if not all, of this year.  Recently, it's gotten worse!  It's no problem....these things happen...just glad I didn't take my partner down with me today.  In the meantime, I'll just need to play/practice my way out of it.  Tournament season is upon us!

JJ

Brekko
Nice weather
Only a small loss
8 iron 1.....drive/9 iron 2.....flop on 7.....pitch 9.....drive/recovery 10.....wedge 11.....6 iron 12....drive 13.....drive 15.....pitch 16.....8 iron 17
Fivesome


No comments: