Saturday, March 08, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3032


HappyUP!!! - the Kaseberg
Why it happened - tournament season begins
Why it makes me happy - while not participating in the actual tournament, it was great to be out there amongst the competitive environment.  It's soo funny how things change when it's tournament time

HappyUP!!! - electrician
Why it happened - he called me back
Why it makes me happy - got a bit of a "sitch"....gonna get fixed tomorrow....on a Sunday

HappyUP!!! - fairway bunker shot 15
Why it happened - I got a technique
Why it makes me happy - while a lot of my golf game has gone a bit sideways, I was so happy to make great contact on this shot and score a little "sandie"

HappyUP!!! - item found
Why it happened - I'm a good finder
Why it makes me happy - when you find something you lost....that is worth $50....you just made $50...who doesn't LOVE making $50



JJ

Finding vest
Living close to the course
Wedge/putt 1....drive/7 iron 2.....driver off deck/wedge 4....8 iron 5.....pitch 6.....wedge 7....pitch 8....pitch 9....pitch/putt 10...5 iron/greenie 12....6 iron/putt 13.....recovery shot 14....fairway bunker shot 15.....sand shot 16....driver off deck/4 iron 18
Coming back from being down
Call from my electrician
Relatively warm weather

No comments: