Thursday, February 27, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3023


HappyUP!!! - pushing out a 77
Why it happened - we played
Why it makes me happy - with rain impending tomorrow, we decided to do a rare Thurs round. I'm glad I got this one end before month end for handicap purposes

HappyUP!!! - playing with the pro
Why it happened - we had room
Why it makes me happy - it was dicey on "go/no go" due to clouds.  We caught a little rain on 8. Other than that, a very pleasant day of golf

HappyUP!!! - overnite rain
Why it happened - who knows?...it doesn't happen much
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE drinking water!

JJ

Pushing out a 77
Pros joining us
Rain was mild
Rain overnite
Wedge 1....pitch 2...2 putt 5/6....drive 6/7....driver off the deck 9....pitch/putt 11....6 iron/2 putt 13....drive 15....bunker shot 16


No comments: