Monday, February 17, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3013


HappyUP!!! - The Lego Movie
Why it happened - I got an invite
Why it makes me happy - it's a very charming movie. I think they missed some opportunities for more humor but the rest of it was great.  I was probably one of the first generation that used Lego's so it's an affinity that I have always had

HappyUP!!! - Da Boyz
Why it happened - Lego Movie
Why it makes me happy - hanging out with three 13 year old boys is always an opportunity for some laughs

HappyUP!!! - Popcorn
Why it happened - Lego Movie
Why it makes me happy - I don't eat a lot of junk.....or popcorn.....which is why it makes it so good every once in awhile

HappyUP!!! - feeling better
Why it happened - some meds
Why it makes me happy - still not 100% but, if this is as bad as it gets, it's very manageable

JJ

Feeling better
Popcorn
The Lego Movie
Da Boyz

No comments: