Saturday, February 22, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3018


HappyUP!!!- Dinner
Why it happened - a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy - is there anything better than a perfect artichoke....tender asparagus...and some homemade aioli? Not much

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 6
Why it happened - a great strike
Why it makes me happy - opponent just chipped in on 5..."what the heck?!?!"....awesome to return the favor on the very next hole!

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - drought?
Why it makes me happy - OK...I REALLY want rain....I WANT THUNDERSTORMS AND POURING MISERABLE WEATHER!!....but....if we can't get that...might as well enjoy being out in shirt sleeves and shorts at 8:30 in the morning!

JJ

Chip in birdie on 6
Pitch to gimme on 2
Bullet par on 3
Wedge 4
Drive/pitch 7
Hybrid 8
Drive/8 iron 9
Cute downhill make on 12
2 putt on 13
9 iron 14
Par 15
Par 16
Olympics
Weather
Brekko
Aspar

No comments: