Wednesday, February 12, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3008


HappyUP!!! - Grand Salami
Why it happened - I had the par 3's going
Why it makes me happy - it is not often I hit all 4 of the par 3's.  This is especially true when an 8 iron/4 iron/5 iron/6 iron are involved.  It is even rarer that I would be closest to the pin amongst the group all four times.  It was GREAT to make SOME kind of contribution to my partner today


HappyUP!!! - Corvette sink hole
Why it happened - a mystery
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a huge corvette fan! LOL Actually, it doesn't make me happy. I just found it to be interesting....and very grateful there was no huge loss here.  Thank goodness it didn't happen to a Porsche museum!


HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - bi-polar game
Why it makes me happy - I hear he sucked yesterday. THAT 74 he threw on it with a double on 9 and a bad bogey on 18 was ANYTHING but that!  Crazy game. Glad he came around while on my team!

HappyUP!!! - out of this world pars
Why it happened - horrible driving....and then some skillz...and determination
Why it makes me happy - other than those par 3's, hard to imagine hitting it worse today. The pars on 15 and 16 today were just SILLY good!  I nearly knocked in a putt on 14 which would have been another "vomit par."

HappyUP!!! - visit by Steve
Why it happened - he is recovering
Why it makes me happy - he had a major life event in December. I'm glad he came out and walked around with us for a bit.

JJ

Coffee
Delivering funny news minute
Corvette sink hole
3 solid speeches

Drive/hybrid/2 putt 1.....drive/pitch 4.....8 iron 5....drive/8 iron/chip 6.....4 iron 8....3 wood/putt 10....wedge 11....5 iron 12....wedge 13.....wedge/putt 14.....putt/bullet 15....recovery high hook 8 iron/nearly holed pitch/putt 16....6 iron 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 18

Getting all 4 greenies and the Grand Salami for my team
My partner
Lopez money
Olympics

No comments: