Friday, February 21, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3017


HappyUP!!! - bunker play
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - I was in a couple of tough sand situations today.....and I extracted to perfection

HappyUP!!! - banking
Why it happened - a couple of stops
Why it makes me happy - had to cash a check, get some items, and activate a new card.....and it was all SIMPLE! LOVE ez times at the bank

HappyUP!!! - bingo fun
Why it happened - we do that on occasion
Why it makes me happy - so GREAT to hang with GREAT friends at the club as we all sought...the BIG prize....FUN!

JJ

Help at the bank
Card activation
Brekko Taco
Phenom weather
hybrid 1.......7 iron 2....drive/pitch 4.....7 iron 5.....putt 7.....5 iron 8.....drive/8 iron 9....drive/hybrid 10.....drive/5 iron 11.....bunker shot 12....drive/2 putt 13....bunker shot/sandy 14....drive/wedge 15....recovery 5 iron/pitch 16.....pitch 17....drive/hybrid/9 iron 18

Good partner
Bingo fun

No comments: