Sunday, February 02, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2998


HappyUP!!! - Chicken in da Crock
Why it happened - saw a presentation
Why it makes me happy - got a little southwestern dish to add to my mix

HappyUP!!! - Wor Won Ton soup
Why it happened - I was feeling "da grime"
Why it makes me happy - though I had the crock going.....during the process...I got the "uh oh....I'm feeling something going on"....when that happens...I RUN....DO NOT WALK...to my fave place to get "da cure." Hope it works....usually does

HappyUP!!! - SCORING in the pool
Why it happened - Super Bowl
Why it makes me happy - horrible game....I was "in and out" watching....didn't care much from the get go due to participants......but......LOVED the way the pool brought me in da DOUGH-re-ME!

HappyUP!!! - Bruno Mars
Why it happened - halftime
Why it makes me happy - GREAT to see.........that James Brown...definitely has someone to fill his void. Bruno Brown has got it down. At 28, he KNOWS how to take care of that piece of business.

JJ

Chicken crock dish
Rain coming
Bruno Mars
SCORING in the Pool

No comments: