Friday, February 14, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3010


HappyUP!!! - birdie/birdie
Why it happened - 9 iron/putt
Why it makes me happy - after a HORRID front 9, it was great to start the back off with a couple of birdies. One was a 9 iron that was just DRILLED at the pin....the other was a long putt. My partner made a birdie as well. THAT made up some ground for what we lost on the front

HappyUP!!! - topper
Why it happened - see above long putt
Why it makes me happy - my opponent had just made about a 40 foot putt for birdie.  We all tossed out the usual line, "....didn't see that coming."  It's not often putts of that length are made.  It is even more rare when the next guy (me) hits the next 35 footer into the jar to TOP his birdie...."definitely didn't see THAT ONE coming!"

HappyUP!!! - a surprise
Why it happened - thoughtfulness
Why it makes me happy - when you get a nice surprise from someone special, what isn't there to be happy about?

HappyUP!!! - wor won ton soup
Why it happened - feeling a bit under weather
Why it makes me happy - when I start to feel poorly, I know EXACTLY where to go and what to get. It's kind of like chicken soup.....but better!

JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1.....pitch 2...drive/3 wood 4.....drive/8 iron 6.....hybrid/9 iron/putt/largo birdie 10....drive/putt/topper birdie 11....5 iron 12....4 iron/wedge 14.....drive/wedge 15....drive/wedge 16....flop shot 17...

Minimized loss
Wor Won Ton soup

No comments: