Sunday, February 16, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3012


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - hey, if we aren't going to get any rain, we might as well have a nice day!

HappyUP!!! - feeling a lot better
Why it happened - a decent night of sleep helped...as did chilling it yesterday
Why it makes me happy - this may just be a sinus thing....and not the full blown "sore throat, coughing fit" debacle I was dreading.

HappyUP!!! - a little walk
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I didn't go too far....or too hard....due to infirmity.  It was just nice to get outside after being on the couch all day yesterday

HappyUP!!! - Better Foods Deli
Why it happened - craving
Why it makes me happy - probably not the best thing to eat while battling off an illness. I just couldn't resist. I hadn't had one in a LONG time.  BAM! That hit the spot!

HappyUP!!! - an Olympic visit
Why it happened - feeling better
Why it makes me happy - I can watch the Olympics from any couch....it doesn't have to be mine. Fun!

JJ

Gorgeous weather
A little walk
BF sandwich
Olympics
Northern Trust Open

No comments: