Saturday, March 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2249



HappyUP!!! - escaping with a tie
Why it happened - parring the last 4 holes
Why it makes me happy - P..U...I stunk today!  Glad to "bring it" at the very end and get out with the wallet intact

HappyUP!!! - giving Lorne crap
Why it happened - he played great today
Why it makes me happy - he was my partner yesterday....and played terribly. Today...as my opponent...he played like a superstar!.....so much fun all day talking the trash

HappyUP!!! - pitch under the tree on 18
Why it happened - a good choice
Why it makes me happy - I had 2 choices.....try to take it really high over the tree and risk the distance....or go under the tree knowing that, even if I hit the perfect shot, it would be unlikely I would end up "tight" to the pin.  I went with the conservative "under" option...hit the perfect shot...and drained the putt! NICE!!!!

JJ

Brekko
Giving Loren crap
Recovery shot/7 iron 4...pitch 5....8 iron/putt/birdie 6....hybrid/bunker shot 7...hybrid 8....drive/hybrid/pitch 10....drive 11...wedge 12...bunker shot 14....drive/wedge 15...drive/9 iron 16....pitch/par 17.....hybrid/cute pitch under tree/putt par 18
Getting out with a tie
Final four action
Chicken dinner

No comments: