Sunday, March 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2229



HappyUP!!! - my back covered
Why it happened - a STRONG kid
Why it makes me happy - it is THRILLING to see this young man stand up......in the face of a bully....over 4 times his age.........and took it to the "old little boy"....and give him a reality check.
I actually cried with happiness when I heard the story....not for me....I don't care about what peeps say about me (especially when someone this TINY does it)....thrilled that, while under constant torture, the 12 year old MAN confirmed that he's got it all going on.

HappyUP!!! - tied for first
Why it happened - we didn't play that well
Why it makes me happy - one round to go next weekend...my partner and I were mediocere at best this weekend. It was still good enough to put us at the top of the heap.  Looking forward to next Saturday's final! Loving my Buddy partner.....I was up on the MVP points yesterday......but he put it on his shoulders today and is clearly the MVP so far. I'll step it up in the finals at crunch time!

HappyUP!!! - an EAGLE
Why it happened - my partner STRIPED a 3 wood
Why it makes me happy - we were off to a sluggish start......this TREMENDOUS shot and putt was a wake up call. What a shot!!!

HappyUP!!! - a late tee time
Why it happened - out of my control...who knows
Why it makes me happy - glad we got a later tee time today due to the time change.  Felt great to be out there in absolutely fabulous weather


JJ

Plenty of sleep
A late tee time
A k-cup or two
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1.....pitch 2....3 wood 3....drive/hybrid/pitch/putt/birdie 4...9 iron 5...punch recovry/putt 6....8 iron 8....pitch 9...drive/hybird/lil wedge/putt/birdie 10....wedge 11...5 iron 12...flop shot 13...drive 15...drive/wedge 16....drive 18
Tied for the lead without even playing to potential
STUNNING weather day
Partner EAGLE on 4

No comments: