Friday, March 22, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2241



HappyUP!!! - surviving the North wind
Why it happened - it's wind
Why it makes me happy - I was absolutely exhausted after 5 hrs out in that windstorm today.  I was THRILLED to get done and get out of the wind.  Sleep came very early tonight!

HappyUP!!! - cancelling an appointment
Why it happened - see exhausted above
Why it makes me happy - I very rarely will cancel on an appointment.  Many people do this routinely....I rarely will flake on someone.  Hated to miss the meeting but I had nothing in the tank and was very happy to hit the rack early

HappyUP!!! - clutch putt on 18
Why it happened - I needed this one
Why it makes me happy - there is just nothing better than coming through on the final hole to save some dough for oneself and both his partners.  THAT was a nice drain-o today

JJ

4 iron punch/pitch 1.....hybrid 2.....drive/3 wood 3....driv 7.....drivebunker shot 9....drive/3 wood/wedge 10....drive/bunker sot 11....drive/wedge/2 putt 13.....drive/wedge/tap in birdie 15....recovery shot/amazing pitch/par 16.....pitch 17....drive/big time clutch putt 18




No comments: