Friday, March 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2227


HappyUP!!! - special little treatment this morning
Why it happened - my kid needed a pick me up
Why it makes me happy - he was very upset due to the abuse he had been subjected to outside of our home .  NO ONE should EVER treat a child this way. My simple gesture went a long way.

HappyUP!!! - discovering abusive behavior
Why it happened - a few questions
Why it makes me happy - mistreating a child is ANYTHING BUT a HappyUP!!! It's quite the opposite.  Discovering that it happened, however, is.  Few people are more cowardly than a bully. One can't help fix a problem until it has been discovered.  This WILL get fixed.

HappyUP!!! - tip testing
Why it happened - my kid got it going on
Why it makes me happy - another belt promotion. I have absolutely loved being so close to this effort that has been going on.

HappyUP!!! - hole 12
Why it happened - a near perfect shot
Why it makes me happy - we were about ready to lose the greenie. Our opponents had one in there about 12 feet......until I hit to within about 3.  The birdie helped too!

JJ

Hash Browns
3 wood 1....drive/7 iron 2....drive/3 wood 4....5 iron 4....hybrid/chutt 8....drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive/7 iron 11....7 iron/birdie/greenie steal 12...4 iron/wedge 14....drive/wedge 15....drive 16... pitch 17....3 wood/chutt 18
Getting out with a very light loss
Tip testing
Dinner

No comments: