Sunday, March 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2236


HappyUP!!! - great practice
Why it happened - lovely afternoon
Why it makes me happy - sand....half wedges...a few long shots...chips.....quality work

HappyUP!!! - surprise 9
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - love hanging out with this couple

HappyUP!!! - jam session invite
Why it happened - surprise 9
Why it makes me happy - looks like I am going to get some "geetar" going on this week.   It will be fun.  Came home and rocked a few old tunes

JJ

Great practice
Getting wider and wider
Slipping out for a late 9
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1.....8 iron 2....drive/hybrid/pitch/putt 3...drive/3 wood/chip/putt/birdie 4....7 iron 5...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6....drive/7 iron/chip 7.....bunker shot 8....8 iron 9
Winning the match
Getting invited to do a little jam session
Great weather
Hugh Laurie on PBS...learning some stuff
Rockin some old tunes.....JJ Flash....BM Woman....figuring out scale usage
Communication

No comments: