Thursday, March 07, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2226


HappyUP!!! - a little yardwork
Why it happened - lovely weather
Why it makes me happy - it's that time of year again....get to run the mower over the grass...do a little tidying up.  I have more to do...but it was nice to be out there today

HappyUP!!! - weedeater fix
Why it happened - a little mechanics
Why it makes me happy - always great to take something apart, figure it out, put it back together again.....and....now....it WORKS!!!

HappyUP!!! - repair guy
Why it happened - I had him out
Why it makes me happy - there were things that were not in his wheelhouse...and he was honest about it.  Nope, didn't get everything fixed that I wanted. The more important thing is being treated well.

HappyUP!!! - laughable e-mail
Why it happened - a desperate, sick person
Why it makes me happy - I wouldn't say the e-mail was a happy one. Yet, it was good to get an update on this person's disturbed mental state.

JJ

A little yardwork
Fixing a mechanical issue
Repair guy giving me a really good turn
Great little walk
Another chapter done

No comments: