Wednesday, March 13, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2232


HappyUP!!! - winning big
Why it happened - I threw down a number
Why it makes me happy - hey....I've got it going on

HappyuP!!! - birdie on 7
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - 7 is a toughie....don't birdie that one too often

HappyUP!!! - a speech contest
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - love the solid contestants we are sending forward....they will grow so much due to their stepping up. LOVE IT

JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....drive/chip 2....pitch 3....drive/3 wood/pitch/birdie 4....7 iron 5...drive/wedge 6....drive break/9 iron/putt/birdie 7....drive/7 iron recovery 9....drive/hybrid/wdge 10...drive/7 iron 11...5 iron 12....8 iron 13....hybrid/wedge 14....wedge 15...drive/wedge 16....3 wood 18

Winning big
Fabulous weather
Chief judging
Solid contestants
Pope determined

No comments: