Saturday, March 23, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2242


HappyUP!!! - rainpants
Why it happened - I own and carry them
Why it makes me happy - showed up in shorts...but...damn....it was cold for awhile....finally had to "suit up" on hole 4....ahhhhhhhh...warmth

HappyUP!!! - golfing with my friend/attorney
Why it happened - he is mixing into the group
Why it makes me happy - love this guy.....love to be out on the course with him...outside of the profession....great time

HappyUP!!! - talking with da Boz
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - great to do some catch up time

JJ

Rainpants....damn...it was cold
Hook recovery/ 8 iron recovery 1....drive/9 iron 2....drive/hybrid 3....5 iron 4....6 iron 5...drive/putt 6....drive/bunker shot 7....wonderful hybrid/putt/BIRDIE 8.....hybrid recovery 9....drive/6 iron 11....pitch 12....drive/2 putt 13...4 iron/wedge/BIRDIE 14...contact 17...bunker shot 18

Golfing with my friend/attorney
Warming up


No comments: