Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2239


HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we REALLY need the rain.....even as little of it as there was

HappyUP!!! - jam wham alam
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - been awhile since I played some guitar with a full on band.  Very happy that my shoulder wasn't blown out after 3 hours of playing with no break.  Time flew

HappyUP!!! - jam setup
Why it happened - my friend is a gracious host
Why it makes me happy - this was one SERIOUSLY nice setup.  All the guys were cool.  The lead guitar player?......that dude can rock it!

HappyUP!!! - singing
Why it happened - I took it upon myself
Why it makes me happy - I was trying to be a little low key first time playing with these guys.  I could see the lead guitarist/singer may have wanted a little break.....and I was happy to oblige.



No comments: