Saturday, June 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1986

HappyUP!!! - putt on 1
Why it happened - dumb luck
Why it makes me happy - it really set the tone for the day. I had NO BUSINESS running this one in....that hit the back of the hole....jumped straight up in the air due to it's speed....and plopped right back down in the cup

HappyUP!!! - putt on 3
Why it happened - a bit more skill than above
Why it makes me happy - after the experience on 1 for my opponents, they got another taste of the putter.........but it gets better.......

HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 9
Why it happened - a bit more skill here
Why it makes me happy - 1) it was a great shot 2) it rode on the heels of a couple of previous unlikely hole outs 3) it got me a tie for the front 9 when a loss looked inevitable 4) it left opponents shaking their heads.......how fun!!!

HappyUP!!! - dancing
Why it happened - our friend invited us
Why it makes me happy - no, it wasn't me doing any dancing tonight (though I love to)....it was a great production which our dear lifelong friend, J, and her husband had daughters participating in

HappyUP!!! - ShrimpUP!!!
Why it happened - dinnertime!!!
Why it makes me happy - my babe tossed a GREAT ONE on the table tonight.  Sauteed shrimp over pasta....hummm baby!

JollyJottings

Putt 1

No comments: