Wednesday, June 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1962


OK....so maybe it wasn't all pasta at
Pasta Night! MahiMahi with some
Mango sauce works


HappyUP!!! - Pasta Bar
Why it happened - it's Wed

Why it makes me happy - we have not experienced this one......and tonight was great....all 24 of us.  GREAT food........and GREAT company.......and LOTS of Both!!!

HappyUP!!! - Jimboys
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - a great trip to the bank....and I was hungry....and what was nearby? My favorite place to go for what HAVE to rate as some of the best tacos.

HappyUP!!! - flop shot on 1
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - after what could only be called as a HORRIBLE third shot, I made the most unlikliest of pars to save the start of my round

JollyJottings

Finding out I was missed
Morning coffee
Toastmasters speeches....Horacio/Al/Jaqueline all marvy
Jimboys
Bank employee
Flop shot 1.....7 iron/wedge 4.....punch 7 on 5.....drive 6.....drive/7iron/chip 7....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....pitch 11....7 iron 12....drive/putt 13....drive/wedge 15.....flop shot 17....drive/8 iron 18
Dinner with all the couples
Pet OK
Pasta Nite

No comments: