Saturday, June 23, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1979

HappyUP!!! - new golf friends
Why it happened - they needed a game...we had room
Why it makes me happy - always good to have a couple of good players to tee it up with

HappyUP!!! - hand from a neighbor
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - it only took 15 minutes...but it really helped me out in a pinch...so appreciate my neighbor

HappyUP!!! - great movie
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - this one wouldn't have been on my list.....but it was a LOT of fun!

JollyJottings

A couple of new friends, Al and Matt
5 iron/wedge/putt 1....recovery/pitch/putt 2....drive 3....9 iron 5....8 iron 6....drive/punch/pitch/putt 7 (bogey)....6 iron 8....drive/2 putt 9.......drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 10...drive/8 iron 11...drive/chutt 13....bunker shot/putt 14.....9 iron/putt/birdie 15...drive/putt 16.....6 iron 17....drive/bunker shot 18
Getting a hand from my neighbor
Roma tomato
Great movie




No comments: