Friday, June 08, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1964



HappyUP!!! - Horse Race
Why it happened - tournament inside the tournament
Why it makes me happy - the horse race is an interesting dynamic. You basically are on the verge of elimination with each shot.  If you can survive that, you get to the finals..........in full view of EVERY person in the tournament who has been eliminated so far.  It can be a little nerve wracking. For the second year in a row, I drew a good partner for this........and managed to ride it home in first place.  It's always nice to peform under pressure.

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - good shots
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I needed it today.....neither of us played to our potential...but we were OK....only 3 shots out of the overall lead.

HappyUP!!! - great food
Why it happened - the club does a great job
Why it makes me happy - brekko buffet knocked it out of the park.  Lunch was light (my choice). The seafood buffet at dinner was OVER THE TOP! Word of the Day?.....Oysters.....Rockerfeller/in the half shell.........I love this tournament!

No comments: