Monday, June 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1967


Hey, Playboy.....throw this one on the
grill if you want to impress someone.

HappyUP!!! - finishing the draft of a speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - what a great education I have received in researching this topic.  There is no question I will get a chance to give this speech to others again.  Tomorrow's talk will be far from perfect....but that's another beauty of Toastmasters....a laboratory in which to hone important talks. Lives WILL be saved based on this talk

HappyUP!!! - great evening
Why it happened - just an extension of the day
Why it makes me happy - fun isn't happiness....but it is a component....and we had some fun tonight!!!

HappyUP!!! - an important event
Why it happened - I always am in the present
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to see this important thing happen...with my own eyes...very proud

No comments: