Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1968

A very humbling moment and meeting....what
a surprise.  You only need to do small things
with great love in order to effect people and 
change the world.

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected honor
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I'm not one big on compliments. I just do my thing the best I can. The group surprised me today.  They honored me for something even I can't play down.....loyalty. It's at my core. 25 years devoted to trying to make this group as good as it can be.  It was a packed house.  I got some fun roasting and jabs............but the accolades and words about changing lives....well.....when they asked me to say something at the end.......I was fairly speechless.

HappyUP!!! - delivering
Why it happened - I was scheduled
Why it makes me happy - it was a great test run of my talk today. It needs some refinement but I was happy with it

HappyUP!!! - last day of school
Why it happened - it happens every year
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to be able to move my schedule around and be there today

JollyJottings

Delivering
Being honored/recognized
Past members attending
So many accolades
Good ribbing
Speech devoted to me
Taking care of my man on last day of school

No comments: