Friday, June 22, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1978

HappyUP!!! - belt ceremony
Why it happened - he's moving up
Why it makes me happy - so proud of this guy.....great to see Sensei present at the ceremony

HappyUP!!! - celebratory pizza
Why it happened - gotta eat after the above
Why it makes me happy - this was one TASTY pie

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 2
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - this hole was playing loooooonnnng today. I knocked this one up into the wind with a tight little draw........right by the hole

HappyUP!!! - JB
Why it happened - he could get away
Why it makes me happy - don't get to play with this guy NEARLY enough

HappyUP!!! - tied best round of year
Why it happened - some crafty short game
Why it makes me happy - coming down the line, the swing was getting a little dicey.....the chipper and the putter MORE than stepped in

JollyJottings

Great group today
Belt Ceremony
Delicious pizza
5 iron on 2...hitting 4 in 2....5 iron 8.....drive 2putt 9.....birdie putt 12...wedge 15....chip/putt par 16....chip/putt par 17.....incredibly pitch/putt par 18
Tied for best round of the year

No comments: