Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1975





HappyUP!!! - grilled it and ate it
Why it happened-gardening
Why it makes me happy - the zukes...garlic...onion....all from the garden. No.....the cheese was imported.......but a delicious dinner

HappyUP!!!- Toastmasters
Why it happened - Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I had more pics sent to me from last week's honorary. That isn't the big HappyUP!!! The bigger one was a past member....showing up as guest.....one of the peeps I mentored....and filling in on a speech at spur of moment....and blowing the house down. So proud

HappyUP!!! - Paul
Why it happened - the owner reached out to me
Why it makes me happy - while it ain't a big to me, I do like when local important peeps reach out to me for help and guidance. This one is right down my alley. Can't wait to start....and help in any way that I can.

No comments: