Friday, May 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1950




Now THAT is one HappyGrill!!! Come on over
and I'll toss one on for ya!


HappyUP!!! - GiftUP!!!
Why it happened - I put on the thinking cap
Why it makes me happy - the gift was something that was needed.....AND it fit right into the theme/scheme of the birthday party.  GREAT time had by all with the gift

HappyUP!!! - GrillUP!!!
Why it happened - it was a birthday party
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.........take a look at the picture.  You KNOW a whole lotta happy is goin on!

HappyUP!!! - SwimUP!!!
Why it happened - it was a birthday party
Why it makes me happy - first time in a pool this year. The weather was a little cool....but the water was excellent......and so were all the hijinx with the kids.

HappyUP!!! - TossUP!!!
Why it happened - it was a birthday party
Why it makes me happy - great idea to pick up a special ball to toss around and kill some time before all the guests arrived. Then, once the guests arrived, the tossing increased.  It's hard to be anything but happy when you are chucking a ball around.

JollyJottings

Morning quality time
Finding a perfect gift
Grilling it up
Swimming it up
Laughing it up
Tossing the ball around
Taste of my own rotissirie medicine

Delicious food

No comments: