Sunday, May 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1945

HappyUP!!! - a weather report
Why it happened - someone text me
Why it makes me happy - I don't take a weather report a week out as the Holy Grail. It does appear, however, that next weekend is going to be very pleasant.  Next weekend is the one that sets the famous Ol Nutter Almanac for this year. What? You don't know what  that is?  Do a search here on the sight.

HappyUP!!! - annular eclipse
Why it happened - it's an astronomical thing
Why it makes me happy - it was kind of cool. It also gave people something to get excited about. It was great watching people make a big deal about it.....using it as a teaching moment with the kids....FUN!

HappyUP!!! - care packages delivered
Why it happened - I was laying low
Why it makes me happy - it's great to have someone care so much that they bring you stuff when you are sick.

JollyJottings

A weather report
Meds delivered
Soda delivered
Just laying low

No comments: