Thursday, May 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1935


HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - team play
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't met George before. While I contributed, he was the anchor for our team today........we got a skin and a couple of golf balls.  Too bad he didn't have a stout partner

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - skills and info
Why it makes me happy - I skunked my drive straight right...had to hit a recover 7 iron well....but it was under some trees. My partner told me about a backboard on the green that I didn't know about. It allowed me to hit a different shot.......and get a gimmie birdie

HappyUP!!! - great dinner
Why it happened - team play
Why it makes me happy - Cameron Park put out a GREAT spread....ez to "phone this one in"...but they didn't. Hope our club puts up something on par in a couple of weeks for the next go round

JollyJottings

Meeting a new friend
GREAT dinner
Team play
Nice drive
Awesome birdie on 18
Checky tough trap shot on 1
An amazing par
Getting a skin....and two golf balls
New golf hat

No comments: