Friday, May 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1936

HappyUP!!! - playing with a new guy...and the new guys
Why it happened - they came over
Why it makes me happy - no matter what my regular crew is doing, it looks like I always have a Friday afternoon game.  Today....I even picked up a fiver

HappyUP!!! - chut on 13
Why it happened - I was just over the green
Why it makes me happy - it was a VERY touchy shot....not many would pull out the "chutter." It was the perfect club...drained for a birdie

HappyUP!!! - Players Tournament
Why it happened - it happens every year
Why it makes me happy - I love major championship golf. While The Players is not technically a major, it is known as the 5th major. GREAT competition on a touch track.

JollyJottings

Hybrid 1.....drive/8 iron on 2.....bunker shot/putt 3.....wedge 4....8 iron 5.....wedge 6.....wedge 7....pitch 8....drive/pitch 9.....bunker shot 10....wedge/putt 11.....flop/putt 12....chut 13.....2 putt 14.....4 iron/putt 15....flop shot 16.....7 iron 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 18

Playing with new guy...and new guys
Great weather
Players Tournament
Great e-mail day

No comments: