Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1941

HappyUP - drive thru
Why it happened - I needed sustenance
Why it makes me happy - the service today was EXCEPTIONAL!!!

HappyUP!!! - 2 great icebreakers
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I was ENRICHED by what I heard from a couple of our newest members .....such a privilege to witness

HappyUP!!! - FUN meeting
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - we got a lot done today....and still had some time.....it gave me time, as chairman, to do a wrap to the meeting.  I got to do a little bit of teaching.......while putting the audience in stitches.  I LOVE laughter.  Laugh and learn

JollyJottings

2 great icebreakers
A fun meeting....time for me to do some educational, but really funny, schtick.....I really had them laughing today
Drive thru
Drive/wedge 1....drive 9 iron 2....drive/7 iron/chip 3.....drive/hybrid/2 putt birdie 4.....drive/wedge 6....drive/wedge 7.....drive/hybrid 10....wedge/putt 11.....9 iron 12.....drive/9 iron 13....hybrid 14.....hybrid/wedge/putt birdie 16......6 iron 17.....drive/flop shot/sand shot 18

No comments: