Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1948

HappyUP!!! - 3 Icebreakers
Why it happened - we have new members
Why it makes me happy - whoa!!!! I heard the gamut today. Great life stories.  All of them well delivered....yet plenty of room for improvement.

HappyUP!!! - drive/wedge 18
Why it happened - hitting some good shots
Why it makes me happy - it was far from my best day today......but I put it together on the closing hole to come out unscathed

HappyUP!!! - awards presentation
Why it happened - our members rock
Why it makes me happy - this is the season to get educational awards......and we have a ripe crop in the Wednesday group

JollyJottings

Wedge on 1....punch/wedge 4.....7 iron 5......drive 6.....chip 9....hybrid 10....drive 11....chip 12....8 iron 13....hybrid/wedge 15....drive/wedge 18
3 Icebreakers
Awards presentation
Good eating

No comments: