Wednesday, May 02, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1927

HappyUP!!! - three GREAT speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - besides watching these members become SO good.......I really learned some valuable information today

HappyUP!!! - coffee meeting
Why it happened - I do coffee with friends
Why it makes me happy - great talk with my buddy

HappyUP!!!- golfing with my bro and buds
Why it happened - they joined my club
Why it makes me happy - this was the first time I got a chance to play with my bro since he became a member........we will be doing this a long time

HappyUP!!! - a little help from the pro
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - still working on my chipping.....it looks like a pretty simple fix.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Some early morning inspiration

No comments: