Sunday, May 13, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1938 Mothers Day 2012



HappyUP!!! - adding to a couple of mother's Mother's Day
Why it happened - it's Mother's Day
Why it makes me happy - spreading a little holiday sunshine is always a good thing

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf
Why it happened - I play
Why it makes me happy - I WON this week.......but, more importantly, a really nice guy, Matt Kuchar, won this BIG tournament.

HappyUP!!! - unexpected golf
Why it happened - I got a call
Why it makes me happy - didn't know if/when I would play today....lovely weather...course not crowded....me and Buddy played in 3 hours....perfect!!!

HappyUP!!! - 4 iron on 8
Why it happened - I striped it
Why it makes me happy - 8 was playing close to 200 yards. The group in front was waving us up to play through....they were watching us from the green....and they got a treat to watch. Playing thru in style.

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 9
Why it happened - I got it going
Why it makes me happy - the hole was playing long into the wind.....and I hit this one on the button. It's always especially good to hit good shots on 9 and 18

"Hi Mom....nice to see you again this year"

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 18
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I had chopped up this hole. I was over the green lying 5 on this par 5....this was a friggin triple bogey 8 waiting to happen.....it was an impossible pitch shot...........and I put it in the jar.  Go figure!


JollyJottings

6 iron 1.....drive 2.....drive/hybrid 4.....4 iron 8....5 iron 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 11....drive 13....chutt/putt 14.....4 iron/9 iron 15....hybrid/pitch 16...7 iron 17.....chip in on 18

Unexpected golf

No comments: